Web Site Terms & Conditions
Use of the Slippers web site is subject to the Terms & Conditions shown below. Use of this web site indicates your acceptance of these terms.
Intellectual Property Rights
This web site is owned and operated by Slippers Extended Provision (“Slippers”).
The intellectual property rights, including copyright and database rights, in this web site, and the Slippers business including the name, logo, concepts, ideas, know-how, processes, architecture, design templates, drawings and software are and shall remain the property of Slippers.
Slippers gratefully acknowledges the copyright of product information and other information provided by manufacturers and suppliers of products shown on the Slippers web site.
No unauthorised copying, reproduction, disassembly or reverse engineering is permitted.
Slippers recognises the importance of privacy and security to persons accessing this web site. The following is a summary of our privacy and security policy:
- For those who browse the Slippers web site but do not submit a form, no information is collected.
- For those who do submit a form, Slippers records your personal details, e-mail address and selections. Due diligence is taken to ensure that this information can only be accessed by Slippers staff, and is only used to send the information requested.
- Slippers will delete your personal details stored on its database on receipt of a personal delete request from you quoting your personal details and original e-mail message or date of completion of form.
- Slippers does not use any “spyware” to monitor how you use your computer.
- Slippers does not share your personal information with any third parties.
- Slippers will endeavour to respond promptly to any persons expressing concern about its privacy and security provisions, and to take appropriate action should these concerns be acknowledged by Slippers.
Notice of Confidentiality: Any e-mail sent that is sent by Slippers, its contents and any attachments are intended solely for the attention of the addressee/s and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose any part of any message received or its attachments and if you receive a message in error, please delete this message from your system and notify the sender immediately.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free. Information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in messages received which may arise as a result of internet transmission.
The contents of any attachment to e-mails received may contain software viruses which could damage the recipients’ computer system. While Slippers has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, liability cannot be accepted for any damage, which may be sustained as a result of software viruses. Virus checks should be carried out before opening any attachment.
E-mail messages from Slippers are prepared using information believed by the author(s) to be reliable and accurate, but Slippers make no warranty as to accuracy or completeness. In particular Slippers does not accept responsibility for changes made to e-mails after transmission.
Any opinions expressed in an e-mail document and any attachments are those of the author and are not given or endorsed by Slippers or its subsidiaries unless clearly indicated in the message and the authority of the author to so bind Slippers is duly verified.
Please address any concerns you may have the use or content of this web site to:
Slippers Extended Schools Co-ordinator
Bourne Westfield Primary Academy
Registered Charity: 1149399
Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure that the information contained within this web site is accurate, Slippers does not accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
Slippers is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.
The Slippers web site is designed and hosted by Accuvista Ltd.